What's new

Need a blade ID on these 10 blade dispensers- Likely Personna of some sort

Those can be found under a myriad of store labels. From Personna, now Accutec, made in Verona VA for sure. I shaved with them for more years than I can count, usually puchased in a big grocery store or drugstore and featuring the chain's branding.

They worked for me, but I wasn't fussy and just bought the least expensive blades on display.

I don't use them these days, but I am still a platinum believer.

I
Those can be found under a myriad of store labels. From Personna, now Accutec, made in Verona VA for sure. I shaved with them for more years than I can count, usually puchased in a big grocery store or drugstore and featuring the chain's branding.

They worked for me, but I wasn't fussy and just bought the least expensive blades on display.

I don't use them these days, but I am still a platinum believer.
It would seem that these are at least 10 years old. If they are indeed platinum chrome, they might be Israel Red or USA made plats? I guess I will know their quality soon enough.

They are indeed made in the USA. Nice blades, in my Mellon it sang bright and clear. Sharp and smooth. USA made, with actual platinum? That would make them different than the current USA made Personna blades.

Top Bottom