What's new

My wife bought a lifetime supply of toilet paper.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Here it is! Other off-label uses include, but are not limited to, sanding wood, making rope, scraping frost off your windshield, filleting fish, sharpening knives and garden tools, and wind surfing. A must have in every home.
IMG_5696.jpeg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Here it is! Other off-label uses include, but are not limited to, sanding wood, making rope, scraping frost off your windshield, filleting fish, sharpening knives and garden tools, and wind surfing. A must have in every home. View attachment 1779204

I would have welcomed it as compared to the tissue used by my former employer at the office complex.
What they bought was just slightly less absorbent than Saran Wrap.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Hmh, Life-time supply??? How old are you??? I think your life expectancy is a bit more than 12k sheets of toilet paper....since it is single ply, guess you need at least double up... and there goes half of the life.
If one refuses to use it at all, one roll would be a lifetime supply!
My wife bought a half a pound of okra. That's a lifetime supply for me because I'm never going to eat that stuff!

Before I retired, my job was inspecting sites around the State. I always kept a roll of my toilet paper and paper towels in back of my work truck, along with my issued equipment. If the Govt, and the groups they pander to, even think 12 rolls will last a lifetime, they'll be banning all other makes of softer and double-ply toilet paper, except for themselves and the rich. I can envision roads being blocked with protesters chanting "Just Stop TP", and everyone will be forced to use Willow TP or install a bidet.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
This was my first.

Everyone always said the prep was worst than the procedure. They weren't kidding.
So true....the prep is the worst part. In 1998 I had colon surgery, and prior to that, I had a couple colonoscopies, plus some other tests. I think believe I did 4 or 5 preps between September 30 and December 6 when they cut me finally.

If diamonds are the hardest substance on the Moh's scale, then I'd say this brand may very well be gritty enough to handily polish quartz of all kinds to a beautiful high shine flawless finish and would be also be enough to rough cut the aforementioned diamond. And I must echo what @luvmysuper stated, a lifetime supply is a bit of a red herring. If you don't use it then it's certainly a lifetime supply!

Perhaps you've a supply of old t-shirts handy you could shred and/or a pile of old newspapers? You'd be far better off in the end (er, ah, double entendre intended!!!)

Thank You Very Much GIF by WWE

Top Bottom