What's new

My RazoRock King Louis Lather Video

I hate this video. I was holding off on making purchases for a while but now I have no choice now but to place my order with IB.

Also, I like your upfront rules. They should be standard in any video post!

Nice video. You showed just how easy it is to lather RazoRock soaps. More and more they are becoming my go to soap.

Nice video. You showed just how easy it is to lather RazoRock soaps. More and more they are becoming my go to soap.

you might see a MWF one up later, pretty much the same format and result, but it shows how easy it is for a dummy like me to lather, so anyone should be able to do it.

Nice vid. I love the DB scuttles. Thinking about grabbing one. There expensive. Would you say those are the best scuttles?

Nice vid. I love the DB scuttles. Thinking about grabbing one. There expensive. Would you say those are the best scuttles?

it's the only one i've had, but i think so. based on personal research, dealings with Julie at DB, reviews and seeing others dump their scuttle only to later pick up DB's, i'd say it's the best one out there.

I love the name of the soap! How is the scent?

"It's GOOD to be the King!"

nice. very light lavender scent. lathers easy, shaves great. nice and slick. i like my creams/soap to be thick on my face, and after a bowl lather like this one, i follow it up with about a 20sec face brushing (swirls then paint strokes) and it's awesome. the best part of the scent is actually finishing with the AfterShave wax.

nice. very light lavender scent. lathers easy, shaves great. nice and slick. i like my creams/soap to be thick on my face, and after a bowl lather like this one, i follow it up with about a 20sec face brushing (swirls then paint strokes) and it's awesome. the best part of the scent is actually finishing with the AfterShave wax.

Thanks!, I bet it would pair well with the Lilac Vegetal After Shave!:thumbup:

very nice vid... I just purchased XXX and King Louis..
I'm gonna pretend I don't see that link to MWF lathering vid..cuz I really don't need to buy another soap.

ok.. be honest, do you work for Razorock, or MdC or Valobra or MWF or Semogue?:laugh:

by the way, one of my colleagues walked by and saw me watching your lathering vid..
he said "are you seriously watching a video of someone lathering???? you need help!" and walked away..

very nice vid... I just purchased XXX and King Louis..
I'm gonna pretend I don't see that link to MWF lathering vid..cuz I really don't need to buy another soap.

ok.. be honest, do you work for Razorock, or MdC or Valobra or MWF or Semogue?:laugh:

by the way, one of my colleagues walked by and saw me watching your lathering vid..
he said "are you seriously watching a video of someone lathering???? you need help!" and walked away..

i wish i did....would have saved me a ton of money. but i do promote products i like, but have no affiliation with any of them. just a consumer passing along some of the nice items i've had the privilege to use.

Excellent video and channel for that matter! Now its time for your Semogue LE 2011 1 to make its video debut! Love to see that beauty at work. :)

Whoa, your soap seems very full. Do you have two blocks of soap squished in there or something?

nope..it was like that direct from IB...filled right to the top (like the MdC) a buddies was also like that. pretty sure that's the way the new KL is packed

Top Bottom