What's new

My Fledgling Collection

I started in on fountain pens earlier this year. I'm debating on selling some to possibly buy a 'higher end' one. Decisions, decisions! Here's what I have acquired thus far.

Esterbrooks: Green Dollar w/ 9788 extra flexible medium nib, Black Transition w/ 2442 Falcon stub nib, Gray J w/ 2668 firm medium nib, Blue SJ w/ 9550 firm extra fine nib.
proxy.php

Parker 51 Aerometric
proxy.php

Parker Vacumatic
proxy.php

proxy.php

Parker 51 Vacumatic in dove gray with a 1/10 16k gold filled cap.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Parker 51 Vacumatic in cedar blue, also with a 1/10 16k gold filled cap.
proxy.php

proxy.php

strop

Now half as wise
You've got a great collection of pens. They're yours to do as you please...but if it were me, I wouldn't sell any of the Parkers, although I would buy them in a heartbeat! You've only been at this for a short time. Some here have been acquiring/collecting pens for YEARS. The high end pens will come in due time, as funds allow.

Mark

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Also, thanks for the compliments on the writing but, sadly, none of it is mine!

Rick and gorge, you guys are sorely tempting me.

I actually inherited both the cadet blue and dove gray from my wife's great uncle. I sent them to Ryan (farmersmums) on FPN and he did a superb job in restoring them. The gray didn't need much work, but the blue certainly did. I highly recommend his work and he's a great guy to deal with. He really helped me out when I started collecting.

I also got an old Rolex that needs a lot of work from her great uncle. Someday, when I'm thinking about it, I need to find out what kind of Rolex it is! It looks pretty old to me.

Top Bottom