What's new

My B&B FIRST ANNIVERSARY

Great post, Tom!

(I feel safe in saying so now that it's been a few days...and you and Erik have gotten it out of your systems. I should be able to cruise through on my way to Tommy Bartlett's Monk's without getting tangled in your webs.)

:biggrin:

Great post, Tom!

(I feel safe in saying so now that it's been a few days...and you and Erik have gotten it out of your systems. I should be able to cruise through on my way to Tommy Bartlett's Monk's without getting tangled in your webs.)

:biggrin:

(Whispering to Erik: "Good plan...we've lulled the unsuspecting youth into a false sense of security. I think we can nab him on his way to Monks. I'll meet you there.)

Where the hell is Monks?:blushing:

(Slapping forehead, making "Duh" noise).

Zeni...what do you think...is NY neutral territory? I think he's gonna have a hard time getting to NY without coming across the Cheddar Curtain somehow.

If he goes North, he's in Michigan, and Old Saw will get him...if he gets past Old Saw, he has to cross over into Canada, and the problem is OBVIOUSLY taken care of...again. (Nice work, Zeni).

He could go west into Minnesota, but why? Who would WANT to? Then he's stuck...it's either North into Canada (same issue!) or south into Iowa, but many roads are still closed, and he might end up floating away in Cedar Rapids. Not a chance.

He could fly out of Wisconsin, but most/all flights have to stop in Chicago to take on more firewood...er...sorry, more fuel, to go further.

Seems like we're on the way to Monks. I hope the little fellow takes us there sometime. I hear one of the waitresses is sweet on him.:blush:

(Slapping forehead, making "Duh" noise).

Zeni...what do you think...is NY neutral territory? I think he's gonna have a hard time getting to NY without coming across the Cheddar Curtain somehow.

If he goes North, he's in Michigan, and Old Saw will get him...if he gets past Old Saw, he has to cross over into Canada, and the problem is OBVIOUSLY taken care of...again. (Nice work, Zeni).

He could go west into Minnesota, but why? Who would WANT to? Then he's stuck...it's either North into Canada (same issue!) or south into Iowa, but many roads are still closed, and he might end up floating away in Cedar Rapids. Not a chance.

He could fly out of Wisconsin, but most/all flights have to stop in Chicago to take on more firewood...er...sorry, more fuel, to go further.

Seems like we're on the way to Monks. I hope the little fellow takes us there sometime. I hear one of the waitresses is sweet on him.:blush:

You get Ohare, I'll take Midway. Just in case.

No problem. You forgot that I have one of these!

*Set to music*

That's right, just drivin' around in Jo(h)n Voigt's car...

*Set to music*

Quick call to the Illinois State Police... We have a Illegal Immigrant from WI driving a stolen car, with contraband hidden in a body cavity. Better check his dog's cavity too.

A belated happy anniversary! Congratulations.

I'd also like to thank you for your posts. I've learned some stuff and unlearned a whole lot more (in a good way) thanks to the dedicated folks here.

*Set to music*

I thought Jon Voight's car had the fake wood siding!

Zeni will be following you in a mail truck, loaded with cans heading to Michigan.

I can't help out...for some reason, I took my car in for repairs. He wanted to rebuild the entire engine. (This is WAY after the time I found a pizza on my manifold.) Anyway, the guy went nuts, and took my car!!! I think it was seen in Pennsylvania. So I'm buying this new car...working on a price. Would you like a donut? So sorry they're out...hey, there's a vending machine...you could get a Kit Kat...isn't there nougat in there? Still no luck on the car, so I might have a friend of mine follow you in a Hansom cab.

So many decisions. Have you seen my Friars Club jacket?

I remember when I first saw your name i said 'who the h---- is this guy?' well you have proved to be an asset, a gentleman, and it feels like I've known you for years. So who is this guy? one of the best B&B has to offer!

marty

I remember when I first saw your name i said 'who the h---- is this guy?' well you have proved to be an asset, a gentleman, and it feels like I've known you for years. So who is this guy? one of the best B&B has to offer!

marty

Thank you, Marty...I've enjoyed your contributions (and your dry humor) greatly, as well!:001_smile

Top Bottom