What's new

MWF Bath Soap

Lately I have been using the MWF bath soap and while it smells good and seems to leave my skin feeling pretty good, it does not seem to lather voluminously. I know that mounds and mounds of lather aren't required for a good bath soap, but it did surprise me how much it needs to be worked up to lather. Has anyone else had the same experience? All the recent talk of MWF shave soap batches has made me wonder if I got a "dud" lol, but that seems unlikely. For comparison, I've used most bath soaps out there and lately have been using Yardley, which seems to lather quite well.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have not used MWF bath soap but like you I have used Yardley bath soaps. If you enjoy modern Yardley bath soaps then I strongly suggest you acquire some vintage Yardley bath soaps as to me they are far superior. You can pick up unused, boxed, vintage Yardley bath soaps on the bay for very little money and as a bonus if you are so inclined, they work really well as a shave soap. I would prefer to bathe with a vintage Yardley lavender bath soap over an MWF bath soap. Furthermore, I would prefer to shave with it over the MWF shave soap - it is that good.

Top Bottom