What's new

MWF aka "The Fat" Special Offer from www.Shaving.ie

This is another Fantastic sale! I can respect a vendor thats not afraid to give us all a reason to keep coming back :thumbup1: Thanks Shaving.ie

May I ask why "registered" shipping is recommended to the United States? Thanks.

Registered airmail includes insurance and tracking to most countries. In the USA the tracking number can be used on usps.com once it arrives in the States. It is not a requirement but a good idea for those who want peace of mind. If you don't mind not having tracking I would not hesitate to use standard airmail shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks. I may be lucky, but in all the years I have been receiving shipments, I have never failed to receive a package or received an item in bad condition. For a soap, I'll risk it. ::knocks on wood::

good deal, those that are looking to try the fat i'd def. jump on this. :thumbup1: def. my favorite to use during the fall/winter months.

If you don't mind not having tracking I would not hesitate to use standard airmail shipping.

I used their standard shipping, and my 3 pucks arrived very quickly to the west coast of the US.

eric.

I ordered a couple for Xmas gifts for a few of my pals that I've "converted" to wetshaving. Thanks for the deal!

Bummer...looks like sold out. Just tried to place order for 3 and they are no longer in it says. Was looking forward to trying to much read about wool fat and was hoping to stuff my brother and pops stockings with it as well.

Bummer...looks like sold out. Just tried to place order for 3 and they are no longer in it says. Was looking forward to trying to much read about wool fat and was hoping to stuff my brother and pops stockings with it as well.

Stock has just been wiped out... To be continued.:lol:

Got a nice package home yesterday with Da Phat & some other goodies from this fine store.
It took less then 4 hours from that I ordered to I got an email saying that my order had been shipped. Another 3 days & I could pick it up at the post office.
That, is nothing but excellent customer service :thumbup:

Top Bottom