What's new

Mothers Day Contest!

Mothers Day Is approaching fast and if you need a little something special for your mom or spouse I can help.

I decided that since my mothers favorite women's product she ever made was the women's spa butter, I would offer a few of those to you.

What you need to do to enter, tell me three words that describe your mother. This will go until Monday May 7th at 8am. The winners will be picked randomly by post number. I have three kids and each will pick a number, they will be the winners. Sara, my 6yr old daughter is obsessed with the Bulgarian Rose spa butter. I made the Bulgarian Rose (rose otto) as a special offering to my Newsletter customers and kept a tub for myself but Sara has used every last bit of mine. As you know Bulgarian Rose is a bit to pricey to have a 6yr old bathing in. With that being said Sara holds the key to a tub of Bulgarian Rose spa butter.

Sadie will draw a number for Coconut, her new favorite, she even washes my shower doors with it. :w00t:

Finally there is Jack, he does not use any of them, he is a New Spice soap kid and I do not think the ladies will like that so he will draw the winner for the Powder spa butter.

I will ship these products out that day first class mail so you have by Mother's Day so please keep an eye on the thread.

I guess I will start......

My mother was brave, loving and generous.

Top Bottom