What's new

More Omega Silvertips

That ok I am drawn to that little one and wondered about the size Enjoy your new brushes they look great!:biggrin:

Goosemeplease said:
Look at this Little cutie

proxy.php

M+P brushes and razors and Murker razors also

The website is only second to QED for clumsy navigation

Go to/ amazon.com search for Omega badger brush- same results easier navigation.

I've been wondering about this brush as well. If I have time tomorrow, I will contact the merchant.

I just ordered the small brush as well as the 2 tone green handled silvertip(?). Em's Place has a boar bristle which looks like the same handle as the small brush and lists it at 3" with a travel tube. I am hoping this is the same brush with upgraded badger hair.

I look forward to trying the Omega brushes. My current brushes are all by Kent (T12 x 2, BK4). I was thinking of trying a Shavemac around 25mm but the price of the Omega made me take the plunge.

Ed13 said:
I just ordered the small brush as well as the 2 tone green handled silvertip(?). Em's Place has a boar bristle which looks like the same handle as the small brush and lists it at 3" with a travel tube. I am hoping this is the same brush with upgraded badger hair.

I look forward to trying the Omega brushes. My current brushes are all by Kent (T12 x 2, BK4). I was thinking of trying a Shavemac around 25mm but the price of the Omega made me take the plunge.

Please let us know how it turns out :001_tt1:

J

Goosemeplease said:
Look at this Little cutie

proxy.php

M+P brushes and razors and Murker razors also

The website is only second to QED for clumsy navigation

Go to/ amazon.com search for Omega badger brush- same results easier navigation.

Here it is very neat little brush and very usable also!

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize anybody had this on order...should've known better.

That thing looks tiny. Care to give us some dimensions? Maybe a pic next to another brush?

Agent86 said:
I didn't realize anybody had this on order...should've known better.

That thing looks tiny. Care to give us some dimensions? Maybe a pic next
to another brush?
23 MM shavemac small Rooney and in front little Sunshine
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinder1 said:
I have one of these coming soon. I just could not resist the PJ style handle, and the low price tag.
Cheers, DJ.

Awesome, please let me know how you like it, I can't decide between that one and the tiny one, and was really hoping to avoid getting both :wink:

J

Ok, the last of the Omega brushes arrived today, and after the PJ2 arrives later in the week......NO MORE BRUSHES.....at least for a while.
Omega "Elegant" this brush has a great handle, and seems like a whole lot of brush for $40.00.
Omega "Sunshine" the smallest of the bunch, and would seem to have the scrubbiest bundle of badger in the lot.

Man, I just may break down and get that Omega "Elegant". I mean, $40?! How soft are those tips? Hand or machine made? How dense?

letterk said:
Man, I just may break down and get that Omega "Elegant". I mean, $40?! How soft are those tips? Hand or machine made? How dense?
John, I have only given the brush a first wash, but there is a ton of very soft badger stuffed into this brush. Hey, at $45.00 delivered, and with this great handle................it's a cheap way to feed the SBAD!:eek:
Cheers, DJ.
Oh yeah, it is a hand made brush as well.

Top Bottom