What's new

Moisturizing aftershave balms, preferably with menthol

1706313181828.jpeg

My favorite is Stirling's Glacial Unscented Post Shave Balm. The regular mentholated is hit or miss with the menthol. But the Glacial has that nice but fleeting smell of menthol with its nice cooling effect. Stirling's balm is great even without the menthol.

Hard to go wrong with Stirling. Large selection of scents (or unscented) for a good price. You can get pretty much any of them with menthol.

Being a Packer fan, I feel an obligation to get Frozen Tundra. Can these be bought anywhere aside from their website? It’d take a lot of aftershave to reach the free shipping threshold and the $6 shipping makes it rather pricey.

Being a Packer fan, I feel an obligation to get Frozen Tundra. Can these be bought anywhere aside from their website? It’d take a lot of aftershave to reach the free shipping threshold and the $6 shipping makes it rather pricey.
You better get Frozen Tundra quick... I think it's being discontinued for a while.

I’ve seen Stirling balms at other sites. I’m pretty sure Maggard has them, but I don’t know about Frozen Tundra specifically.

This one has menthol in the ingredients and the main scent is spearmint, so it's a little bit of what you are looking for albeit pretty subtle. I've come back to this after trying it years ago and quite like it for the dry winter months. It also helps that is available locally.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
This Proraso gives a great menthol kick - much stronger than the regular Proraso post shave balm.
1706654505750.png

"But.. but.... but..... that is a pre shave!". Yes I know, I tried it as a pre shave and thought it was a total waste of time and money. So I used it instead as a post shave and enjoyed it - very refreshing 👍

Top Bottom