What's new

MMOC Monday .

Well today is Monday and my MMOC is next in rotation so I am proposing. MMOC Monday on the calendar. Great razors and seem to be gathering the attention they deserve.

You sir are a brave man! My day is decided (not really but I like to say this) by whether or not I have a good shave. MMOC will either give you a great shave...or...the chainsaw scene from Scarface! Good luck on your endeavor...since I have yet to master the MMOC, I will leave the fate of the world in your hands! Good luck and carry on!

You sir are a brave man! My day is decided (not really but I like to say this) by whether or not I have a good shave. MMOC will either give you a great shave...or...the chainsaw scene from Scarface! Good luck on your endeavor...since I have yet to master the MMOC, I will leave the fate of the world in your hands! Good luck and carry on!
We have a crew of MMOC instructors that makes house calls, if you want I'll have our Louisiana guy try and fit you into his busy schedule.

We have a crew of MMOC instructors that makes house calls, if you want I'll have our Louisiana guy try and fit you into his busy schedule.
I appreciate the offer but I am more of a bang your head against the wall kind of guy. I'll figure it out eventually. [emoji106]

i used mine this morning as well. i am really getting the hang of it, and i just bought a second one last night. i really started liking it more when i finally got some stainless steel gem blades.

I decided to revisit my MMOC. I got it several months ago, it was the first aggressive SE I found and it really gave me problems compared to my 1912s. So it has sat on the shelf. I've since acquired a 1914, 1924 and a Vallet VC1, and have had great results with them all. So I figured it was time to give this one another go.

I broke it out yesterday, and used a used blade from my 1914. Well the blade was a little more used than I thought and it did tug and pull a bit, but I was able to get into DFS territory, but just barely with only one small weeper. Not bad compared to what I remembered about it.

Today I used a new blade. Wow this is a nice razor I got a DFS+ that lasted all day and no blood or irritation at all. It's 10 hours latter and I'm still almost DFS.

I still prefer the shorter handles on the 14 and 24 for head shaving, but it was surprisingly smooth and easy to control. Much better than I remembered.
See you next Monday.:thumbup1:

proxy.php

I used my MMOC today, and didn't even know it was MMOC Monday! Great shave. Almost as close as my aggressive DEs (including a Shavecraft Tech and 2011 R41). Other participants:

Georgetown scuttle
Plisson synthetic brush
XPEC cream
Myrsol Emulsion pre-shave
PAA Al Fin aftershave splash

Top Bottom