What's new

Mildest artist club type blade for your SE razor.

For anyone who has an SE razor that uses the artist club type blade and feels it is too aggressive for them, may I suggest you try a KAI Mild Guard blade. These are the mildest blades by far. If you want to tame your SE razor try these blades.

$KAI guard.jpeg

Question- do you feel any let-up in regards to closeness of the shave with the milder blades? I am constantly shocked by how close/clean looking/long lasting my ATT SE1 shave with the Feather Pros. (have not tried any other). My only gripe is that I do wish the shave was little smoother. Not that the shave is rough, just a little less "glidey" than with a good medium DE.

Question- do you feel any let-up in regards to closeness of the shave with the milder blades? I am constantly shocked by how close/clean looking/long lasting my ATT SE1 shave with the Feather Pros. (have not tried any other). My only gripe is that I do wish the shave was little smoother. Not that the shave is rough, just a little less "glidey" than with a good medium DE.

I still get a very close shave with the "Guard" blades from Feather and KAI. I would recommend you try the Feather Pro Guard blade since it is not as mild as the Kai Guard.

Top Bottom