What's new

Merry Christmas to all our B&B Brethren!

IMG_1632.jpeg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

Merry Christmas Phil! I want you to know that since I've lost most of my biological family, B&B has become an important second family to me. And I want to personally thank you, for keeping B&B the amazing place that it is today. And as a token of my appreciation, I am going to try and keep a tradition alive, where I toss in my contribution every December. Merry Christmas to each and everyone! 🎄

You have one of the most beautiful trees I've ever seen, it just looks so lovely lit up in all the pretty colors. 🎄

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Merry Christmas Phil! I want you to know that since I've lost most of my biological family, B&B has become an important second family to me. And I want to personally thank you, for keeping B&B the amazing place that it is today. And as a token of my appreciation, I am going to try and keep a tradition alive, where I toss in my contribution every December. Merry Christmas to each and everyone! 🎄

You have one of the most beautiful trees I've ever seen, it just looks so lovely lit up in all the pretty colors. 🎄

We are like a family here!
We have the brothers and sisters, the odd uncle who visits from time to time, and even the cousin that can be really irritating sometimes, but we love them all the same.
It's been my privilege to have met (in a manner of speaking) so many wonderful people here. People like you, and so many others that it's impossible to name them all.
God Bless every member of this forum who, each in their own way, makes this oasis of the internet a little more like a family reunion and a little less like the wilderness which seems so prevalent these days!

Top Bottom