What's new

Men's soap shop aftershave at Marshall's

I checked my local Marshalls store today and saw that they had the Men's Soap Shop Cedarwood & Patchouli aftershave splash in stock for $6.99. At that price, I took a chance and picked up a bottle (actually a very nice, 6 oz., screw-top metal flask). My initial impressions are quite good. It's pretty assertive and seems that it will last on my skin for quite a while. Not exactly 60's hippy patchouli but it has a hint of that with the cedarwood. Seems like a good cool weather scent. If after I use it a few more times and still like it, I might go back and stock up on a couple more flasks. I see it online at other retailers for ~ $25.

Last edited:
CedarwoodPatchouli_Aftershave_grande-500x500.png

They had several bottles so there's a good chance. There's not a lot of turnover on their men's toiletries.

Nice find, seeing your picture I'm realizing that I think I saw that at a local Marshall's too, but didn't even really look closely to see what it was...
How are the skin care properties? Does it happen to have a flow reducer in the neck of the flask? Scent profile seems interesting enough to pick one up.

I just used after shaving this morning. It was my usual smooth, easy shave, so no major issues with skincare, but its primary ingredient is witch hazel, so I think it's generally going to be effective. There is, thankfully, a flow reducer.
Nice find, seeing your picture I'm realizing that I think I saw that at a local Marshall's too, but didn't even really look closely to see what it was...
How are the skin care properties? Does it happen to have a flow reducer in the neck of the flask? Scent profile seems interesting enough to pick one up.

I'd like to see that turn up at my local Marshall's stores. One pharmacy near me used to carry that line, but it's been a year or two, and I never got around to trying it.

If you're looking for this in Harrisburg, PA, don't bother. I just picked up the last two bottles at my local Marshalls. Good stuff and a terrific bargain. :001_rolle

If after I use it a few more times and still like it, I might go back and stock up on a couple more flasks.

• Thanks to this post, I tried a couple of local TJ Maxx stores. Luckily, I have one close to work and another close to home. I managed to get the Bergamot in one store and the Cedar & Patchouli at the other. I'm really enjoying the Bergamot since I've been on a citrus kick lately. The Cedar & Patchouli is pretty perfect for autumn weather. Both have a mix of witch hazel and Centella with the scents. Really nice so far.

Top Bottom