What's new

GIVEAWAY! MASAMUNE NODACHI CLOSED COMB

This is the base plate for the famed Tatara DE razor. This is CONUS only please. If you would like to have a chance to win this just indicate, "I'm in." Will let this run a bit and then have random.org select a winner. Good luck to all who enter!

~ The Captain

IMG_9399.jpeg

IMG_9400.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not in, but impressed as always by your generosity my friend.

There you go raising the bar again on how gentlemen should behave!

Reactions: Kix
Truly Appreciative!
Now with the handle and top be following the base plate?
My razor intuition is saying no...
Thank you...
But..
Not In
Suggestion: I would add base plate to the pif title..

Reactions: Kix
IMG_1555-1024x859.png

Random.org has selected out winner - congratulations to @T Bone!

For those who have not tried this razor... put it on your Christmas list. I have tried most of what is out there and I just got mine this past summer. It will be forever in my rotation. Simply an amazing performer, no other way to put it. Then you can try other top caps or base plates to find your sweet spot. Many rave about this specific base plate. For me it was a bridge too far, thus the PIF. I have a number of razors that will be put on the upcoming annual fundraiser - this is the one that kicked them out of the nest.

Wow, thank you so much, Captain! I got a Nodachi cap with 2 other plates (Masamune CC and Nodachi OC) just a week or 2 ago, so I'm trying it out right now. I'll most likely PIF at least 1 of the 3 myself once I find my sweet spot, though it may be a few weeks if it involves acquiring a Masamune cap.

Thanks again, PM incoming! :w00t:

Top Bottom