What's new

Martin de Candre

Totally agree that MdC is a nice soap. I have Rose and shaved with it this morning. Performance is outstanding and I really like the scent. At some point I have to try the Original. I'm not sure what the scent is like but from the ingredients it sounds intriguing.
It's very nice, the lavender is the most prominent and the rosemary and mint sort of play in the background. I think Maggard's carries samples still.

At some point I have to try the Original. I'm not sure what the scent is like but from the ingredients it sounds intriguing.

It's very nice, the lavender is the most prominent and the rosemary and mint sort of play in the background. I think Maggard's carries samples still.

I’d agree with Darth Scandalous. It’s my favorite MdC scent. It’s pleasantly herbal with no medicinal notes and the mint doesn’t add any cooling or skin tingling component, if that’s a concern for you (I’m not a fan of menthol soaps; MdC Original doesn’t do that).

I’d agree with Darth Scandalous. It’s my favorite MdC scent. It’s pleasantly herbal with no medicinal notes and the mint doesn’t add any cooling or skin tingling component, if that’s a concern for you (I’m not a fan of menthol soaps; MdC Original doesn’t do that).
I will triple confirm Original is a great scent. Clean. Fresh. A little medicinal almost like Noxema but in a good way and 100 times better. I too have Rose and Argrumes in rotation but Original is my favorite. Which is like picking a favorite child, I love them all so.

Top Bottom