What's new

Looking for some new SE Blades

I can try it here but I'm fairly sure that Feather won't work in those two razors

It looks like its easier to just ask what the feathers WILL work with... how about my feather weight? That's the only one left lol

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
It looks like its easier to just ask what the feathers WILL work with... how about my feather weight? That's the only one left lol

I tried that one nope. The Feather Single Edge blades worked in the Contour and Push-Button. (I still use them in my contour from time to time. They also work in some Valet razors but not all the models. The first link in post 2 that I listed shows what was tested and work. Again, I can try them as I own both a clog-puff and micromatic but I doubt it will work.

I tried that one nope. The Feather Single Edge blades worked in the Contour and Push-Button. (I still use them in my contour from time to time. They also work in some Valet razors but not all the models. The first link in post 2 that I listed shows what was tested and work. Again, I can try them as I own both a clog-puff and micromatic but I doubt it will work.

Thanks for trying anyways... I guess I will just give up on the SE feathers for now.

Top Bottom