What's new

Live Theater

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I have no idea whether or not this thread will gain any traction whatsoever, but live theater is important to me and my lovely wife. We always have season tickets, regularly support local/small theater and generally enjoy a night out to a play.

Room enough in here for live performances of many different sorts- ballet, opera, spoken word, poetry slams, etc. I'd prefer not to include concerts but your local symphony has a place.

We went to see "To Kill a Mockingbird" last night here in Denver. It starred Richard Thomas (John Boy from "The Waltons) as Atticus Finch and was an adaptation by Aaron Sorkin.

What a great production. If you're into live theater and this is coming to your city I'd HIGHLY recommend it.

I like classical pieces. Here is an example of a performance, I suspect a provincial theater, most likely.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I have no idea whether or not this thread will gain any traction whatsoever, but live theater is important to me and my lovely wife. We always have season tickets, regularly support local/small theater and generally enjoy a night out to a play.

Room enough in here for live performances of many different sorts- ballet, opera, spoken word, poetry slams, etc. I'd prefer not to include concerts but your local symphony has a place.

We went to see "To Kill a Mockingbird" last night here in Denver. It starred Richard Thomas (John Boy from "The Waltons) as Atticus Finch and was an adaptation by Aaron Sorkin.

What a great production. If you're into live theater and this is coming to your city I'd HIGHLY recommend it.
That must have been great. He’s been in several tv shoes since John boy. I saw the live version produced ion the 90s but don’t remember the cast

Ha! Just saw this thread and I saw To Kill a Mockingbird in London, UK a few weeks ago. Atticus was played by Matthew Modine and he was amazing! Great take on the book IMO.

Top Bottom