What's new

Lehigh Valley/Philly/West Jersey

Welcome my straight/single/double edged Brothers and Sisters. I wanted to reach out to my close proximity to form a group so when the Country/World puts the pandemic behind us, we can then all celebrate with a gathering/meetup. I especially want to encourage newbies to link up and participate with this post as over the years I have built up a fairly large cache of DE blades so I’d be willing to share some of those as mail is slow and I’d despise for a newbie to be turned away because they couldn’t find their perfect blade. However, I didn’t forget about the veterans as I found some NOS sweet blades like Personna, Schick and others. Plus discovering and awesome blade is not merely as much fun unless it’s shared. So let’s all link up on the site in anticipation for the time when we could actually link up, Philly to Scranton, Pittsburgh to Parsippany. Who would love to test drive a different style razor, a vintage, different creams, etc to assist in combating boredom and anxiety.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I’m not interested in trying blades or razors, because I have a ton of all that. But live in NJ just outside of philly. So if you get a meetup going at some future point, count me in.

Welcome my straight/single/double edged Brothers and Sisters. I wanted to reach out to my close proximity to form a group so when the Country/World puts the pandemic behind us, we can then all celebrate with a gathering/meetup. I especially want to encourage newbies to link up and participate with this post as over the years I have built up a fairly large cache of DE blades so I’d be willing to share some of those as mail is slow and I’d despise for a newbie to be turned away because they couldn’t find their perfect blade. However, I didn’t forget about the veterans as I found some NOS sweet blades like Personna, Schick and others. Plus discovering and awesome blade is not merely as much fun unless it’s shared. So let’s all link up on the site in anticipation for the time when we could actually link up, Philly to Scranton, Pittsburgh to Parsippany. Who would love to test drive a different style razor, a vintage, different creams, etc to assist in combating boredom and anxiety.
HI I am working on setting up a meetup on the Philly Area stay tuned!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Curious if that meetup ever happened!
We lived in eastern PA for around 30 years (the general Reading area)... and another couple in Chambersburg.. before we moved to Florida in 2004.

Those get togethers always interest me, but there hasn't been on in our neck of the woods, as far as I know.

We can make one happen!
I'm in. There's bourbon, cigar, and pipe meetup groups in my area, but I guess it makes sense, you can enjoy those things with others socially lol. But I love the idea of a meetup, whether it be to just hang out or get to show off gear in person! I really wish there were more brick and mortars with wet shaving gear, to be able to talk to people in person about gear and even handle stuff before purchasing.

Top Bottom