What's new

Le Tuft Custom Butterscotch Brushes..

Yesterday i received my custom Le Tuft brush picture from Bill (aka beejay). They looks amazing ,i hope to receive this beauties soon. Left one will be butterscotch resin 26mm finest -right one amber resin 30mm finest 2 band..
Thanks so much Bill excellent work..
Congrats.

Attachments

• $Le tuft .jpg
    $Le tuft .jpg
    52 KB · Views: 264
Wow this are very very nice. That amber resin in 30mm is going to be a hoss. Be sure to post post bloom pics when you get them.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Those are both beauties! :thumbup:

Let us know how you like them when you receive them. I think you will really like the ergonomics of the M7 type handle.

Le Tuft Brushes Landed,
Until Today i received many packages all around the world but this time was really different than the others. One word for this transaction : Flawless.
The Package included Two brushes individually wrapped, when i opened the brush box brushes are also wrapped too and each red brush box have a Le Tuft Sticker and user guide also garantie paper signed by from Bill(Aka beejay) .
Bill: He is very professional bussiness man, great person to deal with.Thank you so much Bill..Amazing Job.
Maybe i cant describe my happiness so here they are,
Butterscotch Le tuft M7 TGN 26/50mm Finest Two band Amber Le tuft Chubby3 Style TGN 30/50mm Finest Two Band.

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 153
  • $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 155
  • $3.jpg
    $3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 154
  • $4.jpg
    $4.jpg