What's new

FS Lambda Athena Ares and M&F brush

Hi For sale the following
Lambda Athena - 195 $ - used about 5-7 times.
Lambda Ares - 190 $ used twice
Original Morris and Fordran brush- 180 $ - 26-28 mm , used about 10 times ???

All include shipping - within US
Sorry - Prices adjusted after seeing what I paid for these.
Please note - I will not be able to ship these till Wednesday or the following Wednesday ( will try my best to ship in-between) - as I am usually at work from 7 AM till 8-9 PM.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 4.22.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 4.22.06 PM.png
    3 MB · Views: 127
  • Photo-1.jpg
    Photo-1.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I seem to get an error message - the uploaded file is too big. I have no idea how to resize the photo - I took it on my iPhone and am trying to post it from the library...I will be grateful for any input/ideals.

I seem to get an error message - the uploaded file is too big. I have no idea how to resize the photo - I took it on my iPhone and am trying to post it from the library...I will be grateful for any input/ideals.

Is your camera on live setting? If it’s a live photo it’ll be a lot larger file size than a “normal” photo

There was some interest in Athena - I feel the razor is priced well below the current price US $ 255 , and I would not be lowering it any further. I am open to suggestions and feel free to leave a message here if the razor is not priced fairly.

I bought my Athena a little over a year ago for about the same price. I visit the BST frequently and this price is in alignment IMO.

FWIW, my Athena is great and anchors my shave den. GLWS.

Top Bottom