What's new

La Faulx by Atelier Durdan Pass Around…..

Soon you will enjoy yours 💪
Come On Please GIF by giphystudios2021

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I have a SS steel Timeless 0.68 replacement razor "on the way"... but it's "delayed"... Something happened somewhere... and my package delivery date can not be ascertained. <eg>

Just to add to the shipping intel. My open shipment from Augustin was just delayed 3 days. I suspected it would happen given the delays in France already mentioned. I essentially experienced the same lack of activity until the status changed. And it is finally starting to move, although still in southern France.

Now I have to choose between brass and Ti. + or ++

I feel like Dostoevsky.
I took + plate and Ti and very happy. With SE you can always go step up or step down with different blades, for this + plate (in the middle) was my obvious choice.

Plates are not so different. They are people here with preference for WR2 0.95 and using La Faulx ++ with guarded blades. It does make sin, La Faulx is not aggressive, smooth in 1st place for me.

Material is only personal preference

Last edited:
I took + plate and Ti and very happy. With SE you can always go step up or step down with different blades, for this + plate (in the middle) was my obvious choice.

Plates are not so different. They are people here with preference for WR2 0.95 and using La Faulx ++ with guarded blades. It does make sin, La Faulx is not aggressive, smooth in 1st place for me.

Material is only personal preference
Thanks. Yeah, the blade variable is what makes it difficult to assess the razor's efficiency by the comments. People can swear my the ++, but if they are using guarded blades, it changes everything. I prefer sticking with Prolines so I can switch razors at whim. I'd like something at least as efficient as the Paradigm SE, or maybe close to the Vector.

I love the look of aged brass, and 110g certainly isn't excessive. But there's something about Ti :c2:

Top Bottom