What's new

Kingman by Conway Steward

Delivered today by the my friendly postman

Apparently only a few of these were made before Conway Stuart for the Kingsman movie production, before the company went into receivership in 2014. Those of you familiar with the film will recall this pen being features on a couple of occasions most notably by Michael Cain (I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet)

$IMG_2631.jpg$IMG_2636.jpg$IMG_2637.jpg$IMG_2632.jpg$IMG_2634.jpg

Last edited:
Very Sweet! I just watched that movie Saturday night and really enjoyed it. I thought that the pen looked like a Conway Stewart (because of the clip) but wasn't sure...I actually second guessed myself because I knew CS had went into receivership and thought that Kingsman would have been made after that happened; but I guess not. Thanks for sharing

Very Sweet! I just watched that movie Saturday night and really enjoyed it. I thought that the pen looked like a Conway Stewart (because of the clip) but wasn't sure...I actually second guessed myself because I knew CS had went into receivership and thought that Kingsman would have been made after that happened; but I guess not. Thanks for sharing

It's a very entertaining film. I actually accidentally came across the pen after having watched the film. The company who took over Conway Stewart's stock had nine of them with five remaining. I bought one as did a friend of mine (who is obsessed with the film). I think they are sold out now, so I feel lucky to have gotten one if only for the novelty of it (and the fact that it is actually a very very nice pen!)

Top Bottom