What's new

Kanji translation please

You know, I would guess about 80% of the stamps on western style Japanese straights end up translating to "special razor," "special steel," "extra special made," "special process" or some variation on that. Which is often how the ones stamped in English are marked too. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you a lot about the razor beyond what you already know.

But occasionally you'll get something definitive which is nice. "Hitachi Yasuki Steel," for instance.

You know, I would guess about 80% of the stamps on western style Japanese straights end up translating to "special razor," "special steel," "extra special made," "special process" or some variation on that. Which is often how the ones stamped in English are marked too. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you a lot about the razor beyond what you already know.

Much like their numbering? :p

lasta

Blade Biter

But occasionally you'll get something definitive which is nice. "Hitachi Yasuki Steel," for instance.
I suppose they are not alone.

"Very good steel from Hitachi??", "Sheffield Best" haha.

Last one, I promise! :D

tang.jpg

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!

Same for stones. Other than the mine and size stamps, they all pretty much translate to ‘I’m a really great stone, take me home’.

Anyone?
I tried with Google Translate /Picture Search, but had no luck...
There is no information about the author on the box.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-11 o 12.58.20.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-11 o 12.58.20.png
    953.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-11 o 12.58.01.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-11 o 12.58.01.png
    634.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-11 o 13.06.38.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-11 o 13.06.38.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-11 o 13.01.25.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-11 o 13.01.25.png