What's new

July 4th., plans?

For Independence Day I'll be shaving with American made stuff, wearing my American flag hat, and probably hitting the swimming pool.

61AF0CB9-074D-4BA9-BF63-B90A9B7E789F.jpeg

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Mine are simple, Cooking Baby Backs n Corn.

Know I will enjoy Cigar or two.

Daughter will turn 48, last time we spoke was 2014, we do not see eye to eye. Let’s say she is opposite me in yhink, and values.

Hope everyone has safe 4th.
Have a great 4th of July brother. I'm sorry to hear you and your daughter aren't talking 😔.

Wife, stepson, & I will go to wife's other sons to play in the lake & grill dinner. Fireworks display at the lake will be nice. I don't do fireworks anymore, I prefer watching. The neighborhood here, probably like most of your neighborhoods, sounds like a war zone! Kids will be kids!!!

This year I only have two plans. First is studies, as I do all I can to finish my final course for an M.IT program. Then there are the mandatory fireworks at night. It always reminds me of the time I arrived to Ft. Rucker for Warrant Officer Canadate School. I arrived late, had to check in the next morning, but the fireworks on post were fantastic, unlike the next seven weeks of WOCS.

Workout, a lot of coffee, work, possibly an unenjoyable salad for lunch because that's what you eat at 50, more work, shower then shave, just another day at sea.

I started celebrating at 1776 midnight. Sheetz has all grades of gas for $1.776 all day. I went out at might night and filled up 4 vehicles, my boat, and every gas can I could....lol...I believe we are going to a parade in one town and a street festival in another town later today.

Top Bottom