What's new

Jnats

I have heard about the JNAT being a better finisher. I messaged Keith, who tried to talk me out of bu one from him. But I bought one anyways. I hone a razor whit the JNAT, then sent Keith a message asking why, JNAT has a better finish then my G20K. The G20K, cost just as much, but is not as smooth finisher. Granted the JNAT is slower, from what everyone says. But it does not feel like it to me. Tonight was honing night. Ole Lady wanted kitchen knifes touched up. So after that I grabbed my JNAT and finished my W&B, GD81, and a GD66 on the JNAT. I shave with the GD 66 left side and W&B right side, Stirling Executive Soap, & Stirling Boars Brush. The 66 and W&B are damn near impossible to tell the two apart. Haven't tried the P81 yet. But the Shave Club GD is unbelievable off the JNAT! I would buy a few more but Ole Lady say I have to sell off a few before I can buy more.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
Tsuchihashi-san is about the most energic person I have ever met. He will be tomorrow 71 years, 133 days old, and as we figure, without the international date line adjustment factored in, about 8 hours older than me. In other words each of our drivers licenses have the same date of birth, 10/12/51

Tsuchihashi-san is about the most energic person I have ever met. He will be tomorrow 71 years, 133 days old, and as we figure, without the international date line adjustment factored in, about 8 hours older than me. In other words each of our drivers licenses have the same date of birth, 10/12/51

I was actually hoping you'd chime in on this post. An wow you actually know him! interesting, thanks for sharing Alex G!

Top Bottom