What's new

It's true, it's all true!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Well, my OP was my reaction to the aroma in the bottle. I've splashed some on my skin, and will report back when I find out what happens...

You really do have to give it a bit to "settle down".
It's quite engaging once it does - (if you've been chosen) :w00t: :w00t:

I worked at a shelter for many years, and sometimes urine strikes me as "work" or "stay alert" but never "someone just shaved."

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
My urine only smells like The Veg after the intake of massive doses of asparagus...

Either you never smelled the Veg, or you need to have a chat with your grocer about the asparagus you've been buying. :biggrin1:

I worked at a shelter for many years, and sometimes urine strikes me as "work" or "stay alert" but never "someone just shaved."

Man, I don't blame you for changing jobs, I wouldn't stay at a place where urine stikes me. :lol: :lol:

Man, I don't blame you for changing jobs, I wouldn't stay at a place where urine stikes me. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that happened too, as well as vomit and...etc. So much for making the world a better place.

What some men call canon smoke and raw courage, smells to gentlemen like cat urine mixed with vomit :closedeye

I contend that those who like the veg are either a) lying or b) totally incapable of detecting scent due to some tragic olfactory deformity or deterioration

Either way, they are to be monitored and completely ignored when offering advice on scent :thumbdown

Nope. Smells like urinal cakes on me, just as it did in the bottle. I suppose urinal cakes must use an identical fragrance, which is what spoils this. It isn't actually the scent of wee- I work in a Urology clinic so am well acquainted with that. I can't say the aroma developed at all- the inital sharpness fades, but the scent of urinal cakes keeps coming back. Not for me.

I must say it would be interesting to sniff one of the "chosen" to find out if it really smells any better on them, or if they just convince themselves it does. Or perhaps they've never used a gents which has this flavour of urinal cakes in it.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
What some men call canon smoke and raw courage, smells to gentlemen like cat urine mixed with vomit :closedeye

I contend that those who like the veg are either a) lying or b) totally incapable of detecting scent due to some tragic olfactory deformity or deterioration

Either way, they are to be monitored and completely ignored when offering advice on scent :thumbdown

Now Paul, I think we both agree on the Aqua Velva Green, right? :lol:

Nope. Smells like urinal cakes on me, just as it did in the bottle. I suppose urinal cakes must use an identical fragrance, which is what spoils this. It isn't actually the scent of wee- I work in a Urology clinic so am well acquainted with that. I can't say the aroma developed at all- the inital sharpness fades, but the scent of urinal cakes keeps coming back. Not for me.

I must say it would be interesting to sniff one of the "chosen" to find out if it really smells any better on them, or if they just convince themselves it does. Or perhaps they've never used a gents which has this flavour of urinal cakes in it.
I'm sorry.
It would appear that your body chemistry is not sufficient.
The Veg has not chosen you.

Next.......

:lol:

Thank you for speaking the truth! :biggrin1:

It seems like you either love the stuff, or it's absolutely repulsive. I can't recall anyone saying they think it's pretty good, just not their style. It's either, "BLAH, ACK!"...or "Smells like a country spring breeze."

For my money, I'd keep it in the litter box. :001_tt2:

Legends say the Veg will magnify your true essence...on some, it smells like cannon smoke and raw courage, on others, like an involuntary bodily reaction caused by the sudden unexpected appearance of cannon smoke and raw courage. :lol:

From one Master of Snark to another, you are my hero.

+100 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom