What's new

Is Santa bringing you a brush?

proxy.php

Vie-Long 2 band 20x50mm.

He must have stopped off in Spain because he threw in 2 more La Toja shave sticks and a bottle of Myrsol Lemon AS.

Muchas Gracias Senor Santa :lol:

Santa looked at my brush collection and presented me with HIS brush list:lol:

Fortunately for me, I believe he was naughty this year.:thumbup:

Ken

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Under my Christmas tree there's a small pack that Santa took for me on the Isle of Man... :001_wub:

Ken

:lol::lol::lol:

I almost made it through December without purchasing a brush, and then someone threw in a link to this and I caved; ordered the brush and the R41 to match
proxy.php

With a little bit of luck one of Santa's helpers will deliver just in time for Christmas.

I asked for an Omega 646186 Synthetic Shaving Brush.
I just wanted to try a synthetic to see how they feel. I love my Omega badger, so I thought that this might be nice to have.

Hoping for 3( Vie-Long 12705, Semogue 2011 Le bristle 2, and a Spokar mixed boar/horse knot). I have high hopes for santa as i was really good this year. really really good.

Last edited:

Ken

:lol: Ken, Here is some photo evidence to support your claim
proxy.php

Under my Christmas tree there's a small pack that Santa took for me on the Isle of Man... :001_wub:

I hope it is that Simpsons Fifty Series you NEED :thumbup1:

:lol::lol::lol:
I almost made it through December without purchasing a brush, and then someone threw in a link to this and I caved; ordered the brush and the R41 to match
proxy.php

With a little bit of luck one of Santa's helpers will deliver just in time for Christmas.

Congrats on overcoming your willpower.

I'm hoping for a Thater 4125/00. I have a lot of goodies on my list so we'll see.

Nice choice!

1305 and a vie-long from Phil at bullgoose but the wife says i have to wait till christmas i think my head is gonna explode:crying:

Mrs. SWMBO Klaus has told Santa that I was naughty...and that's nice, so he supposed to bring me a Penchetta Gem Stone. Sure hope Santa knows enough to listen to her. :001_tt2:

I'm 90% positive my parents...erm...Santa Clause is giving me a brush :drool:
There's a present under their tree that is a suspicious size, and they both, on separate occasions, asked me, "So what do you know about shaving brushes?"

Top Bottom