What's new

Is Razorbladesandmore a good site.

bought a razor from razorbladesandmore on sept 3rd. i never got a tracking number or anything and emailed asking for it. about an hour later, the phone rang and it was a guy from razorbladesandmore, saying he didnt know what happened and he would send out another razor, and if i received two to please send back the second one. now im sure i wont get two in the mail, but that sure was nice of him to call and assure me i will get the razor i ordered. anyone use razorbladesandmore regularly? are they a good site for shaving supplies?

I use them regularly for blades and some soaps. (good deals on arko) I've always had good experiences with them. Probably just a shipping mix up.

Razor, Blades and More has been around for a long time and has a very good reputation. I've bought from them probably, three or four times over the years and always had ideal experiences. I would buy from him again.

IMO, what separates the great merchants from the good, or average merchants is not when everything goes as it should, but when problems occur. The great merchants will step up and work to make the deal right for the customer. Sounds like RB&M did just that.

I've had very good luck with buying shaving products from many sources. Yet there have been two where third parties such as credit card company or the USPS messed with a purchase. In both instances Chris from shaving.ie and Charles from QEDUSA were very proactive in contacting me and working to make it right for me. In both instances the problem obviously was not the merchants and in both instances the merchant assumed complete responsibility for the loss. What more can I as a buyer ask?

IMO, what separates the great merchants from the good, or average merchants is not when everything goes as it should, but when problems occur. The great merchants will step up and work to make the deal right for the customer. Sounds like RB&M did just that.

+1000 Every merchant, whether web based or brick and mortar, should heed this advice. Things are supposed to go smoothly, but you really reveal your character by how you handle the things that go wrong.

well said guys...im glad youve all had good experiences with them. im sure ill get the razor i ordered, may just be a couple days later, but he didnt leave me hanging, he realized something was wrong when he checked my shipment, gave me a call and made it right. im sure he has tons of business and is a very busy man, and problems like these are bound are to happen. its just hard when you have rad, and when you see a razor you want, you want it now! lol

I have ordered from them in the past and found them to be reliable and have good customer service.

I've ordered blades and a couple of bottles of Myrsol Aftershaves with absolutely no problems.

Shop with confidence.

Frank

You can buy from that site with confidence.
An excellent established vendor that a lot of people here use.

I have bought from them before.

Top Bottom