What's new

iPad on B&B

You mention openoffice. I love Open Office (since star office in he mid 80's)and ran Linux for many years, until the user friendly version on Unix was introduced..... OS X. My problem with open office, and for that Office for Mac is that compatibility is not always a perfect substitute. In my current job, we have a ton of exact forms used for importing and exporting out of (don't laugh) access. The compatible programs often cause editing issues that cost enough man hours that the powers that be require MSFT Office for Windows. It stinks, but it is the way it is.

Michael

Nothing wrong with using MS Access. It's good for what it's for, its negative reputation comes only from using it for what it *isn't* for, which just happens all too often.

I have similar issues with openOffice, that and its lack of a good embedded scripting/automation features. If they incorporated Java or Python and a robustly exposed object model for OpenO components, similar to what MS did with VB(A), it would be a real powerhouse.

Inside the iPad...

proxy.php

:lol::lol::lol:
That is FUNNY!

Top Bottom