What's new

If you had to choose...

It's time for some new AS...its between 400ml of Proraso, 400ml of Floid Blue, or 500ml of Vitos Ice. Proraso is my favorite so I know what I'm getting there. I've tried Vitos Classica so I have some experience w/ their line, but I've never tried Floid Blue...how does it compare? Which would you choose?

Got all three! It's such a personal preference thing......I'd stay with the Proraso, but then I'm robbing you of the greatest joy about acquiring new stuff. If that's the case, Floid Blue is a terrific aftershave. Not crazy about Vito's....and the 500 ml bottles are just to big......Hard to find a spot for them on the shelf.

FLOID BLUE!!!! I just got some from Garry in a sample and it is DELICIOUS! I was thinking this must be hype whatever, but seriously it is my favorite aftershave after all my Japanese stuff heh. Definitely worth it (I have some in my cart for when Joe returns from his vacation :) ).

I like Floid Blue. It's a lot like AV, but so much better. Better scent and much better moisturizing the face.

Haven't tried the other 2, but living in FL i'd go with anything with the word ICE in it!

Of the three I have only tried Floid Blue and...............I love it. I bought (3) 400ml from Joseph just so I will have it for a looooooong time.:thumbup:

Floid Blue is great, but it is not that different from Proraso. If you get one, you probably don't need the other.

I've done all three.

Proraso is my favorite
FLoid Blue is awesome
Vito's Ice is my least favorite Of the Vito's line. It smells like pure menthol and nothing else. Kind of like Osage Rub.

However, I LOVE the Vito's "Aftershaving" in the 400 mL bottle. I like it as much as Proraso, and fwiw, it comes in the EXACT same bottle.

I also like VIto's Classic, it smells like a more lemony version of their Triple X soap, which is supposed to smell like Aqua de Parma.

I've done all three.

Proraso is my favorite
FLoid Blue is awesome
Vito's Ice is my least favorite Of the Vito's line. It smells like pure menthol and nothing else. Kind of like Osage Rub.

However, I LOVE the Vito's "Aftershaving" in the 400 mL bottle. I like it as much as Proraso, and fwiw, it comes in the EXACT same bottle.

I also like VIto's Classic, it smells like a more lemony version of their Triple X soap, which is supposed to smell like Aqua de Parma.

The Vitos Classica is nice...the wife doesn't like it so much and I find the performance lacking a bit compared to Proraso...looking forward to the Floid Blue though.

I prefer Proraso over Floid Blue, but since Floid blue is going out of production I would chose Floid blue.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco....what's up? I did go with the Floid Blue AND the Proraso...also slid a tub of Acca Kappa shave cream in the order. Just waiting on Joe to get back from his trip and ship the goods!

Tom, you really got some VERY good shaving stuff! :thumbup1: Enjoy, my friend! :wink2:

Top Bottom