What's new

i will hone your razor for free!

just message me and ioll send you my address and send me it and ill hone it for free. return postage would be nice so i could get it back to you as soon as i could, otherwise you would have to wait till the first. i now consider myself a honemeister now, i was able to get a razor way way better than i thought possible for me. it was an absolutely smooth efficient and comfortable cut even on naniwa ss 12k! fopr me it was able to plow through any of my shadow with no stopping or jumping despite the pressure i was using on my face! it only stopped and stuttered when i got out of proper shaving angle. i have a mild but healing case of brush burn and with this razor there was no discomfort on the face at all despite no real prepping of my face besides using a few splashes of water and a poorly lathered soap that was on the dryer side!

im just looking for feed back to be honest! i wont promise the spine or bevel will be scratch free as ive just learned a scratch free mirror polish edge doesnt always shave the best. i used the instructions from an old barber manual and all i did was change my grip. tried a little bit of a lesser known stroke and changed my stropping technique! message me if your interested not sure where this post is supposed to go tbh!

Top Bottom