What's new

I wanna see it... ;)

This gives new meaning in your shaving rotation (it's a double tiered pipe rack I use the upper tier for longer handled razors)

Attachments

• $in rotation.jpg
    $in rotation.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 86
proxy.php

as you can maybe see from the photos each drawer is about 1/2-3/4 of an inch shorter then the one next to if L-R top to bottom with top L being longest drawer which inserts on bottom of cabinet and bottom r-drawer which is the top drawer and the cabinet has clear glass on top of it so that drawer is sort of a display as well. Also that while almost all standard razors fit in it easily you can see some of the customs require additional room as they are too long to fit perfectly straight across.

from top left that I remember easily

1. all TI's 3 LeGrelot's at top 2 hammer forged at bottom and at least 3- 7/8" models
2. all Dovo's the bottom 3 which are 7/8" have custom scales by Max
3. mostly Wackers, Henckels, a Revisor, misc, and Filarmonicas bottom 3 custom scales by Glen Gssixgun
4. Tosuke at top, a couple Ducks, W&B's and other misc including an Ellis regrind, a few custom scales by both Glen and Max
bottom row from left
1. a Hart razor, an Ellis with custom Max scales, a Livi, couple of Zowada's, Josh Earl and a Fridor
2. TI's silverwings
3. Ellis, LR Harner, Livi's, Joe Chandler and Robert Williams in Ivory.

No none are for sale.

Last edited:
Top Bottom