What's new

I Need a New Head of Hair

Hello all,

I'm looking for feedback on which knot to put in this beautiful handle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Mainly looking for a Badger knot as I have my synthetic quota filled.

IMG_0145.JPG

Cheers.

Thank you. I have a B5 headed my way already. Was thinking another really good badger knot. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Bob Quinn's High Mtn White knot could be a unique addition to your collection. Some backbone and soft as all get go! Otherwise his manchurian white, or perhaps a TGN...

Bob Quinn's High Mtn White knot could be a unique addition to your collection. Some backbone and soft as all get go! Otherwise his manchurian white, or perhaps a TGN...

Does he set knots in other people’s handles? I didn’t see that option on the website. Elite Razor right? I’ve heard great things about the Manchurian.

Does he set knots in other people’s handles? I didn’t see that option on the website. Elite Razor right? I’ve heard great things about the Manchurian.
I'm not sure that he does, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. If not you could always order a knot and go DIY....

Dean Markwalter is another good option. He would do it for you, and in my experience, his manchurian knots are as good as Bob's.

I'm not sure that he does, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. If not you could always order a knot and go DIY....

Dean Markwalter is another good option. He would do it for you, and in my experience, his manchurian knots are as good as Bob's.

Awesome. Thanks.

Top Bottom