What's new

I may have a new favorite vintage Avon aftershave

I picked up a NIB bottle of Avon Excalibur at an antique shop this past weekend for $2. It's in the Bucking Bronco bottle. Man this stuff smells good. It may have dethroned Blend 7 and Island Lime as my favorite. I'll try to get some pics up soon, my phone and laptop have had some communication problems lately.

I just my first bottle of Island Lime, wow this stuff is wonderful. It has a nice sweet start with a perfumy finish, unfortunately doesn't hang around long. I haven't tried excalibur yet. I loved Leather, wasn't to keen on Everest and Tai Winds. Deep Woods and Wild Country are both classic and Spicy is a must.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I picked up a NIB bottle of Avon Excalibur

What is a NIB bottle? In fountain pens a NIB is a point.

For two dollars I'd try this after shave.

I wear Excalibur from time to time, but I can't really get into the scent. It has a cologney vibe that I don't really care for.

I picked up a NIB bottle of Avon Excalibur at an antique shop this past weekend for $2. It's in the Bucking Bronco bottle. Man this stuff smells good. It may have dethroned Blend 7 and Island Lime as my favorite. I'll try to get some pics up soon, my phone and laptop have had some communication problems lately.
Have you tried leather? I love it with Citrus Musk mixed in hand.

I use Excalibur and Blend 7 on occasion they're not my favorites, but I would pick either up again if I come across them. Spicy or Deep Woods are more my go to. Tia Winds is the one I just can't seem to get into.

Top Bottom