What's new

I just realized...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There is a condition known as Parosmia, which results in people thinking something smells bad when it does not.
It can be caused by exposure to harsh chemicals, infection and injury to the head.
Injuries to the head can also cause concussion, symptoms of which can include over-sharing of information.
This might explain why some folks think that Lilac Vegetal and Arko smell like urine, and constantly want everyone one to know they think so.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
There is a condition known as Parosmia, which results in people thinking something smells bad when it does not.
It can be caused by exposure to harsh chemicals, infection and injury to the head.
Injuries to the head can also cause concussion, symptoms of which can include over-sharing of information.
This might explain why some folks think that Lilac Vegetal and Arko smell like urine, and constantly want everyone one to know they think so.
That’s why true fans think the veg is number 1 🤩

Requested explanation: someone mentioned urine. Number 1. Get it?

Last edited:
That the classic line by Charlie Brown in the Peanuts Halloween show:
"I got a rock!"
Has a totally different meaning to the guys who frequent the Straight Razor Honing forum.
Has a totally different meaning in a back alley in Hell's Kitchen, New York City, too.

Top Bottom