What's new

I Have No Words....

This came into the shop a short while back as a consignment. I thought about it until
I realized the DVD player didn't work.
IMG_6053.jpeg
IMG_6052.jpeg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I like that the scope says “sniper” that alone lets me know it’s the real deal tacticool EBR. Just out of curiosity what does the owner want for it?

Eben Stone

Staff member
Is that a flashlight hiding out on the passenger side?

Black is kinda noticeable for a sniper's rifle. Probably could use an urban camo paint job so the enemies can't see you hiding in the bushes.

I was interested until I noticed it's missing the bayonet socket. Geesh. Hahaha.

:a41:

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Pretty sure it’s one of these. It uses a 30 caliber clip, which makes it extremely scary.

Yes. Rather large flashlight on the side. About the size of a 2 cell C battery style. Has an adjustable beam too!!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The owner must have had a heart attack when he went to price out “real” glass and laser systems. Hence the air soft stuff.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Holy cow! I thought I had a lot of (good) crap hanging off my rifles. I am... impressed?

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
He has nothing on Tactical Timmy. Scroll down on the link for more pictures.

Tactical Timmy

1X 4-16X scope
2 lasers
2 red dots, one inline in front of the scope
5 flashlights
1 bi-pod fore-grip
1 collapsible fore-grip
2 banana magazines scotch taped together

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I think Gecko45 would be proud. If you don’t know who that is, google it. Gecko45 is the original “Mall Ninja.”

I think Gecko45 would be proud. If you don’t know who that is, google it. Gecko45 is the original “Mall Ninja.”
Mebbe...does it have a 25mm launcher to send bronze SAPI penetrator rounds down range?:c1:

The Saga of Geko45

I had forgotten SPECOPS in the thread. May the banner of righteousness wave above his pyre on that glorious day!

Top Bottom