What's new

I had a conversation today

I'm anticipating running out of money about two hours before I croak. No heirs to speak of, so I see no point in not spending it on something I enjoy!

Dad? Is that you? For so many years I've been afraid and just unsure of how to approach you. Seeing you post here and knowing that we share common interests has given me the strength to come forward and introduce myself to you.

Blah blah blah... so on and so forth...

Anyway, you can make it all up to me and help me forget the pain of years lost by leaving a pen or two for me when you depart this world :) Nothing fancy as I'm brand new to the NIB and just now trying to decide on my first FP. I still have a bit of research to do but I'm sure anything you choose to leave for me, your son, will be greatly appreciated.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Dad? Is that you? For so many years I've been afraid and just unsure of how to approach you. Seeing you post here and knowing that we share common interests has given me the strength to come forward and introduce myself to you.

Blah blah blah... so on and so forth...

Anyway, you can make it all up to me and help me forget the pain of years lost by leaving a pen or two for me when you depart this world :) Nothing fancy as I'm brand new to the NIB and just now trying to decide on my first FP. I still have a bit of research to do but I'm sure anything you choose to leave for me, your son, will be greatly appreciated.

Stellar performance.

at least once a day someone asks me about my "calligraphy" pen, I would be enthralled if someone got into a great discussion with me about my pen like that

that being said, in enthralled anytime anyone talks to me about anything anyway

Hey Syngent. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger

Top Bottom