What's new

Huh? $357 for a Titan?

Caveat emptor. I think some sellers put stuff on eBay at ridiculous prices hoping to snag a buyer that does not know the market or is desperate for a particular item. An item nay sit unsold for a long time, but if they get a buyer, it's a big win.

Nothing wrong with that.

Shows importance of knowing proper price range for what you are buying.

Same razor, even same picture, half that price on Amazon. Similar one one-quarter price.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 122
That seller has a bunch of Titans for sale at a bunch of prices. Looks like bolsters and display boxes drive the prices. There's one even more expensive than OP's. Box is a beaut too!

Yeah let me pay custom razor prices for a crappy box made in china and a blade ground on boulder outside of their store with scales made from their left over plastic dinner wear. The wood scales are probably from re purposed outhouses...

I have a full custom coming from a true artist for around 200$, maybe I should just trash that idea and pay near twice as much for the outhouse wood boxed round point there..

I heard awhile back that sellers will jack up prices while they're out of stock, then drop the price to a reasonable level once they've restocked to avoid having to pay for new listings.

not saying that's happening here.

I heard awhile back that sellers will jack up prices while they're out of stock, then drop the price to a reasonable level once they've restocked to avoid having to pay for new listings.

not saying that's happening here.

A friend of mine that sells on ebay said that for items that are regularly stocked and they just ran out, to pull the listing means they pay again to relist when stock comes in and so they jack up the price to a point where no one buys it. In this case, I think the seller is completely out of all Titan razors because I also noticed (as Larry pointed out) that this was not the only razor he list at a $300+ price tag. OR, people are actually buying it at that price. At least it's shave ready.

Top Bottom