What's new

https://www.westcoastshavings.shop/ Legit?

Intentional mis- and near-spellings are the first sign that the site is definitely NOT the site you are looking for. If the price looks too good to be true, it is. If you have to ask, you already have your answer.

Screenshot_20240123_141050_AVG AntiVirus.jpg

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
Also a Fendriehan out there. The vast majority of people aren't falling for these, but I'm sure they're getting paid regardless.

This:

We are a leading online retailer.

Our goal is to provide our customers with high-quality items that are competitively priced and are available directly from the manufacturer.

You will benefit from the high quality of our goods wholesale prices at affordable costs and fast delivery.

Buy Cheap Prices

Our long-lasting, solid connections with factories across the globe allow us to provide top-quality product with a reasonable factory price. We work with wholesalers worldwide to provide you with affordable prices. Contact us anytime you wish to learn more about our offerings. We\’re certain that you will be impressed by the items that are available for wholesale.

Shop Exclusive Selections and Receive the 50% Discount!

...is all I needed to see to set off my scam alert (aside from the extra "s").

It doesn't look legit.

Perhaps shoot WCS an email to clarify.
@spacemonkey42 already did. See above and below:

I reported it to the real WCS and they replied:

Thanks for the heads up! We are actively working to have that site taken down, but we appreciate you letting us know. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again

Top Bottom