What's new

How Many Shaving Soaps are you rotating ?

I just got like 10 soaps for Xmas and a couple shave sticks. I was thinking of using like 5 of them and storing the rest.

How ow many soaps do you guys own?

Currently have 19 soaps, 4 creams and 20 samples. Several will be put on the BST soon and I plan to make a real dent in my stock during the 2014 GRUS.

About 30 soaps and a few creams, which I find is too many, and I just ordered 3 more right before the 2014 restraint.
The right number for me should be somewhere around 10 to 12.
I'll get there someday.

Right now I use three different ones depending on how I feel on any given day. I use Proraso Green Soap, TOBS Sandalwood Cream, and Geo F. Trumper Limes Cream.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I only have two Stirling pucks going right now...and each one has its own dedicated brush.

I don't want the Bay Rum scent mingling with the Sharp Dressed Man. That just wouldn't be right at all.

I have about 40 soaps and a dozen creams. I use the creams on sundays. I rotate the soaps on the other days. It's working well. I have enough for many years, and there are still a bunch out there I want to try, but so far so good. . .

Top Bottom