What's new

How long does a container of Proraso last?

Long enough to be worth a purchase. I think the white tub lasted at least three or four months of daily usage.

I'm trying to think......I believe mine has been going around 3 1/2 months. And, to top it off, I didn't realize until about a week ago that I was supposed to load the brush in the tub. I had been scooping a little bit out and putting it in a bowl to lather. Because of that, I have been wasting a lot. I just ordered RazoRock XXX from Bullgoose and I will actually do it right this time!

I use several soaps and creams but I got my boss to wet shave and he only uses proraso white and he has had the same tub for 4 months and has a little less than half left.

I'm trying to think......I believe mine has been going around 3 1/2 months. And, to top it off, I didn't realize until about a week ago that I was supposed to load the brush in the tub. I had been scooping a little bit out and putting it in a bowl to lather. Because of that, I have been wasting a lot. I just ordered RazoRock XXX from Bullgoose and I will actually do it right this time!

Actually, there is nothing wrong with taking an almond-sized dollop of cream, placing it in your bowl and swirling away at it to get lather. You would probably use less that way than if you loaded the brush in the cream container. I am a soap puck person myself, but from what I have seen your method is just fine.

I have been using the Green for about 3 months (until recently - daily) and still have a little less than half

I have proraso green in a large rotation of soaps. it is one of the first ones I bought and is still hardly used after many months. It's well worth the price. I would guess with daily use it might last 8 or more months. Let's call it a long time. and it's well worth it.

I have used mine quite a bit over the past few months and only about a half inch has been used. It lasts alot longer than what I would have expected. I am guessing about 4 months of daily shaving.

Proraso and it's first cuz, Omega, will seemingly last forever in a tub. Have used both and Omega is my go-to stuff.

Top Bottom