What's new

How do you store your collection?

I own one brush, four razors and use 3 or 4 of the cheap classic aftershaves. The first pic is almost my entire shaving collection. My daily user sits on the counter. The second pic has the 3 spare razors on the second shelf. I do have a couple hundred new blades in a cabinet, half a dozen sticks of Arko and 2 spare pucks of VDH Deluxe. That's it.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Since I am allocated 1 drawer in the bathroom (Since I live with multiple people), I store razors, brushes, blade disposal and witch hazel in the bathroom. In my bedroom I have a nice display shelf where I keep all my soaps and aftershaves and items that are less frequently used.

I use one of these and have a second one on order to hold my 8 razors. Clearly this is just the razors. The wife says the bathroom was getting cluttered so now the razors are all in the guest bedroom/office with only my razor of the day in the bathroom, along with 3 brushes on a shelf and one lather bowl. The other two brushes are with the razors as are several tubes of shaving cream, two more lather bowls, blades and other miscellaneous shave gear.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Gentleman I think we've found Sweeny Todd...or at least the Ripper. My God, man James Bond would weep at the sight of this. Well done, well done (slow golf clap).

Ok, so those were the monsters...Dr. Frankenstien I presume? That's mind-blowingly awesome gear. It's everywhere and nonetheless impressive.

This belongs to Q from MI-6 with Her Majesty's Secret Service...modern, but historical with the lower shelf. I would want to see your liquor cabinet, i might weep. You Sir, would be welcome easily into the League of Extrodinary Gentleman, if they had a wet shave guy.

Dammit, me and the fellas were going to come and pay youse a visit, but why can't you live somewhere like Delaware. Everybody suddenly found something else to do, once I said "we're going to Jersey!" You sir are what they call a BOSS! Much respect to what must have taken a lifetime to compile. Salut!!!

Strangely, this works for me. I didn't know why until I saw you were a Canuck, then I said "got it". It beautifully streamlined, but got all the necessary gear. Yeah, liking this...

I gentlemen have decided that after much thought as a cigar smoker, and [MENTION=109050]LRose[/MENTION] who sent me a great PIF in a cigar box, that I should keep the theme going. So, I went down to my local cigar shop, which gives the empty boxes away free and picked out a few that would suite my needs. Photos, to come soon, pretty embarrassing to have a huge cedar box with two razor in it...patience.

Top Bottom