What's new

Hirsute's Zoom Meetup 2 - Sunday April 12, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gents,

Our last Zoom virtual meetup went well, so let's do another. I know I've set this next one for Easter Sunday. I had some requests for a Sunday meetup and wanted to do one that lets some other folks participate who couldn't make it to our Friday night meeting. I figure many of us aren't travelling this Easter and may be around and able to join in. With that said, please celebrate Easter however you and your family see fit, and if hanging out with a bunch of pipe and cigar weirdos :letterk1: from the interwebs doesn't fit your Easter plans, then rest assured we'll have more of these down the road and there will be other times that might work better for you.

Just like last time, I'll host for 3 hours and maybe a bit more if folks are still hanging out. Hopefully some of you can join in.

Also like last time, here's the disclaimer: This is not a B&B sponsored or promoted event. This is just me hosting a virtual meetup on Zoom, like any of us might host a meetup at our favorite cigar bar or pipe hangout. The Moderators have graciously allowed me to promote the event here, but it's not a B&B event.

Post questions below.

Hirsute is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 12, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 940 064 154
Password: 018472

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,940064154# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,940064154# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 940 064 154
Password: 018472
Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing - https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ky2eZOHCK

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sorry I didn’t answer your PM. I want to be part of it, but Sundays are messed up for me now. I hate to commit if I can’t be there.

Hirsute

Sorry I didn’t answer your PM. I want to be part of it, but Sundays are messed up for me now. I hate to commit if I can’t be there.
No problem at all. Drop in for even 10 minutes if you can, but if it doesn't work out don't worry about it, we'll find another time that can work for you.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
May have some trouble making at least the first part of this one as my kids will be waking up around start time and expect some Easter Bunny time (Eastern time zone). I'll try and get on later on.

Hirsute

Just over 20 minutes until we start. Looking forward to seeing many of you.

If there are technical issues, check back in this thread for workarounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micah,

I won’t be able to make the meetup. It is starting to rain here and I don’t smoke inside. Sorry guys. I blame the English weather!

Enjoy!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Hi Micah,

Son and his family are coming over for Easter Brunch so I won't be there.

We will be Zooming with Daughter and her family up in Boise.

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Hirsute

No worries gents, have a Happy Easter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't get in
1586715633533.png

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
It was great chatting with everyone again. Thanks for hosting this for us again Micah!

R/
Dave

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Sorry I missed you all today. I had on call duty and it was busy unfortunately. I hope to make the next one!

Top Bottom