What's new

Here Ye, Here Ye! To The Clubman Committee I say.....

Let me re-phrase - I add 1 drop of Glycerin to every ounce of Pinaud.
That's pretty tiny.

I have dryish skin on my face and neck. Neat Clubman ASLs dry my skin out so I add 10% Glycerin to them (that works a treat [for me]).

FORMULA
Clubman ASL/Cologne/whatever 90%
Glycerin 10%
(^ by weight OR volume)

Clubman-Specials_2023-09-01.jpg

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I'm a big fan of the Pinaud Clubman Vanilla and also the Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum. I also have their Pinaud Clubman Citrus Musk which I use to mix up Bootleggers Lime Bay Rum.

I'll also list Lustray Spice and Lustray Blue Spice as staples in my den...for the quantity and price, excellent stuff.

Behold! Citrus Musk decanted into a glass soap pump dispenser. I know, not a more traditional pour and splash bottle but, it’s been decanted into a glass container and with the added benefit of a pump for less waste and more product on my face!

TJMAXX & Marshall’s Home Goods have plenty of really good looking bottles to decant into with true cork stoppers as well. Just that the openings are quite big to measure out by hand. Plenty to choose from for just a couple of buck$.

I have a few more to get the rest of my Clubman after shave/cologne products into. I’ll also look into a label making printer to identify these precious elixirs accordingly.

71DCA196-D5F4-4FB6-A33D-92EBABE5596D.gif

621C8241-DC74-4215-A1DC-7D7F7152441D.jpeg

Behold! Citrus Musk decanted into a glass soap pump dispenser. I know, not a more traditional pour and splash bottle but, it’s been decanted into a glass container and with the added benefit of a pump for less waste and more product on my face!

TJMAXX & Marshall’s Home Goods have plenty of really good looking bottles to decant into with true cork stoppers as well. Just that the openings are quite big to measure out by hand. Plenty to choose from for just a couple of buck$.

I have a few more to get the rest of my Clubman after shave/cologne products into. I’ll also look into a label making printer to identify these precious elixirs accordingly.

View attachment 1713780

View attachment 1713781
I bought 12oz hot sauce bottles from Amazon. They have a drizzle stopper that comes with them.

Does all the clubman aftershaves have the same awesome post-facefeel as the original ?

It's the best aftershave i've found when it comes to facefeel but i'm not a big fan of the scent and neither is my wife, but i still can't stop using it 😅

Does all the clubman aftershaves have the same awesome post-facefeel as the original ?

It's the best aftershave i've found when it comes to facefeel but i'm not a big fan of the scent and neither is my wife, but i still can't stop using it 😅

I can't say much on the OG Clubman but, of what I've used and experienced from my limited use and small collection, these are awesome across the board.

They work, plain & simple. :ihih:

Top Bottom