What's new

Henson top cap question for Henson owners

Greetings fellow wet shavers,

I just received the Henson medium I purchased brand new from a retailer and the top cap has many manufacturing marks that look a bit strange to me (I'm not manufacturing expert). I have many other Razorock and Edwin Jagger razors and none of them have these kinds of marks even though Razorock claims to only provide a tool like finish and not a jewelry like finish.

Long story short, I figured I'd ask other Henson owners if this is normal and if their top caps look like this or if I should ask for a product exchange.

Here are the photos of my top cap.

Have a great shave and a great day!

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3223.JPG

IMG_3224.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_3229.JPG

Ok, that's reassuring to read. I shall give the razor a try soon enough.
I'm pretty excited for that one. I have quite a few razors that I enjoy but most of them are in the medium to high aggressiveness range and while I don't really have skin irritation issues I feel like some of them a definitely overkill in terms of exfoliation for an everyday shave so the Henson medium being gentle but efficient sounds like a good candidate for those quick autopilot morning shaves during the work week.

Anyway thanks for the feedback.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Here is the old style cap, Medium as well.
++ seems to mean Medium, apparently
20231021_102227.jpg

Didn't even check before. Kinda ironic that the Yaqi Tile copy has a clean finish inside as well.

Top Bottom