What's new

Henson Razor Club.

cornice3.jpeg

Most of us would agree with you @WhiskerLess, it is a notch up, not a huge increase. It gets you there with less buffing than the mild.
I enjoy the longer lasting BBS I get from the Medium. Almost magical to me, seems better than my Muhle R41 (2011), although I'm not a seasoned veteran with that razor. Being a daily shaver, I almost can skip every other day with the Henson.

You all keep taunting me with these excellent pictures and reviews I may have to give one a try. :em2300:
Welcome! A great group of guys here that are all well versed in enabling!
Consistent Excellence is what I demand and Henson razors deliver!

Henson Razor First Use: October 14, 2021
"First ever Face and Head shave with the Henson AL 13 Mild. I had my doubts with the small blade gap but the results just blew me away! Ridiculously good!"

Henson Usage (number of shaves) through 05/03/2024
Total shave with Henson Razors: 893
Detailed breakdown by aggression:

Henson + = 434
Henson ++ = 181
Henson +++ = 278

Paul aka the self proclaimed Henson King

You have an awesome shaving inventory!

MdC Rose is fantastic and I'm thinking of adding the original to my rotation.

You know, I don't travel much, I do not dine out often, I don't go to the movies, I do not have movie subscriptions, I do not spend in luxury cars and I do not do buy illegal substances or other expensive stuff I should not mention on a forum. Shaving, pipe smoking, and firearms, ae the only things on which I spend a "little more" than reasonable. But at the end of the day they give me pleasure every day. A colleague of mine asked what is the cheapest way to shave. He smokes a $7 pack of cigarettes daily. Really :D ??

Having said that, probably I should have stopped at Agrumes and Rose. Performance wise they are all the same, the difference is really made by the aftershave I chose. But I could not help myself...

You all keep taunting me with these excellent pictures and reviews I may have to give one a try. :em2300:
DON'T. Believe me, you do not want to do that.

Top Bottom