What's new

Help picking beard balm / butter!

I'm looking for a beard balm, and I suppose I should also get a beard butter for night time. I'm between the following:

• WesWy
  • Beard Octane
  • Weatherbeard
  • Johnnie Ray

I'm going for unscented, since I use cologne. I keep a rather short beard (7-9mm) and found beard oil made me breakout. So hoping a balm / butter would help prevent that (less oil?). Thank you!

I'm looking for a beard balm, and I suppose I should also get a beard butter for night time. I'm between the following:

• WesWy
  • Beard Octane
  • Weatherbeard
  • Johnnie Ray

I'm going for unscented, since I use cologne. I keep a rather short beard (7-9mm) and found beard oil made me breakout. So hoping a balm / butter would help prevent that (less oil?). Thank you!
JMO Having tried and used wax, balm butter and oil, I have finally learned that for me beard butter works the best

I keep mine on the short side and for me the butter works the best. With me it was trial and error and took a while to figure out. Oil and balms are ok but for my beard the butter works better
Any particular brand you use? And unfortunately that's what I thought. Was hoping to avoid buying a bunch of products to only use one or two.

For anyone wondering / stumbling upon this thread, I went with the no-scent Beard Octane balm and butta. I will report back after some usage.

Top Bottom