What's new

Hello Everyone! Beginner and ready to learn!

Welcome to B&B! :smile:

I don't think you'll find an easier soap to lather than a tube of Proraso. A good soap that will probably have you tossing the gel. Good luck, and enjoy the journey!

Fairly new here too.
I started with proaso. Great stuff. I then got some soaps and really enjoyed learning here. I still learn more each week.

My advice. Find a soap you like, learn how to use it well. Then experiment with blades. They are cheap. Blades and technique will help your problem areas.

For me, I realized I liked more blade feel and sharper blades. That combined with technique helped me get past an area on my jaw that I could never get a close shave.

Welcome. 🙂

I would pick up a brush and a tub of soap or cream. A synthetic Razorock brush and a tub of Razorock soap from Italian Barber will set you back about $20 on sale (plus shipping), and will considerably up your game.

Stirling also makes great soap for around $15 per tub, and is a good performer and good value. Plus they have many scents...and if you can't decide they also sell a sample pack.

Of course there are many other nice soaps and creams that don't cost much (Proraso, TOBS, Speick, Tabac...and yes...even Arko), and whichever you choose it should noticeably improve your shaves...it did for me.

Top Bottom