What's new

Has anyone heard of this company before?

they're called Lionheart Assurance Solutions. I recently uploaded a resume to careerbuilder.com and got this email today. I don't know anything about the company, its history and whether or not they're legit. they want to schedule an interview but I always find these types of emails a little dubious. I copied/pasted the body of the email and changed the VP's name to protect his identity.

About Us

With offices around the country, Lionheart Assurance Solutions, LP® specializes in providing employers of all sizes with cutting edge employee benefits specifically designed for identity theft restoration and access to the legal system.

We help employers by addressing two timely needs in the marketplace; identity theft and affordable access to legal counsel. Identity theft has become the fastest growing crime in the US, with over 27,000 new victims daily. PrivacyRights.org reports that over 255 million Americans have reported their identities lost or stolen since January, 2005. The vast majority of identity theft issues end up in legal problems.

Roughly 80 percent of the public is locked out of the legal system due to cost. According to the National Resource Center for Consumers of Legal Services, "Even law abiding Americans will encounter a potential legal situation an average of four to six times per year." Employees who have problems off the job, bring those problems with them on the job. This costs the employer in lost productivity, which impacts their bottom line. The unique employee benefit plans we provide enhance worker productivity by helping employees keep their focus on their work instead of on personal problems.

For small to medium-sized clients, we also offer a full range of plans that help small businesses to "level the playing field" by providing access to the kinds of legal and consultative advice that typically only a large corporation can afford.

Who We Are Looking For

Qualified candidates must possess a level of professionalism suitable for dealing with senior level executives and business owners. Public speaking skills appropriate for presenting to groups of 10 to 40 employees at a time are a plus.

We seek independent-minded individuals with solid interpersonal communications skills to join our elite team of highly trained corporate sales professionals. Our Agents can earn substantial incomes marketing our plans both as employee benefits and as valuable tools for business owners.

For more information about Lionheart Assurance Solutions, LP® and the type of professionals we are seeking in Minneapolis and around the country, please visit our web site at http://lionheartassurance.com

All additional details will be discussed at the interview, if one is scheduled.

Thank you in advance,

John Smith, Area VP
Lionheart Assurance Solutions, LP®

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
they're called Lionheart Assurance Solutions. I recently uploaded a resume to careerbuilder.com and got this email today. I don't know anything about the company, its history and whether or not they're legit. they want to schedule an interview but I always find these types of emails a little dubious. I copied/pasted the body of the email and changed the VP's name to protect his identity.

I've never heard of them, but you could pick 10 companies at random and I probably wouldn't have heard of them either.

Do a BBB check on them via the web. A general Google Search on them shows some pretty authentic looking hits.

Well, they have a YouTube channel. :smile:

A relatively new firm, founded in 1997. Have 48 employees in LinkedIn, mostly sales reps or independent agents, apparently.

Google News brings up nothing.

Can't really see much negative or positive, but I'll keep looking.

- Chris

[Edit: Apparently masters of the electronic press release. Page after page after page of the same Lionheart written stuff about identity theft protection. Very little to be found that hasn't been written by them.]

Last edited:
This looks like an ad for pre-paid legal salespeople and from my experience with them, I'd advise you to look elsewhere.

This looks like an ad for pre-paid legal salespeople and from my experience with them, I'd advise you to look elsewhere.

yeah, my thoughts too. I always seem to get these types of "sales" job solicitations. just got another one today from an insurance company.

A quick through my Google goggles turns up a few things that look a little fishy. They appeared on two different scam-watching sites but with no more info about the scam they were running. Also, they've flooded a bunch of "independent" blogs with the same content. It looks like they've been Googlebombing to me.

Last edited:
"John Smith" was a dead giveaway for me. Avoid.

I changed the guy's name to John Smith. didn't think it really mattered if I posted John Smith or the name I was given in the email.

Thanks for the link. I also got a follow up email just like the one described in the article. It was basically a follow-up interview which I decided not to respond to. I really don't understand the purpose of these types of solicitations. I gave my phone# but can't recall if I gave them my address too. I hope this isn't some elaborate phishing scam for identity thieves (which would be ironic since this is what this company says it tries to prevent)

Top Bottom